Patient Resources and Information for Appropriate, Efficient Care
Here at Accident Care and Treatment Center, Inc., we strive to make sure your care and patient experience are the best they can be, because both are important to evaluating/diagnosing an auto-accident injury correctly… and to treating it effectively. For that reason, we created this Patient Resources section to provide you with important information, documents and answers to questions you may have about Accident Care and Treatment Center and its care.
Click on a link below to learn more about a specific area. If you still have a question or need more assistance, please feel free to call us at (405) 842-3209.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at (405) 896-3750. Or you can request an appointment via our easy online form.
Patient Resources for Auto Accident Injury Care in Oklahoma City, OK
No one plans on getting into a car accident. These events come out of nowhere, and more often than not, people simply don’t have the time or resources to do what many medical facilities require for the treatment they need in the time they need it.
Fortunately, at Accident Care and Treatment Center, Inc., we provide plenty of helpful patient resources for auto accident injury care in Oklahoma City. We demand no up-front, out-of-pocket payments for your treatment, nor do we require you to have medical insurance before we treat you. Our goal is the immediate treatment of all people in our community who have been involved in a traffic accident.
One of the main reasons we have eliminated the obstacles between you and your medical care is the latent effect of many auto accident injuries. Often times, people come out of an accident with no explicit symptoms, and thus think they do not require medical care. As it turns out, symptoms often don’t manifest until days or even weeks following their traffic accident, in which time it is too late to utilize the at-fault party’s insurance.
If you have been involved in a traffic accident, don’t put off getting treatment! We provide fast, effective, and professional auto accident injury care in Oklahoma City.
What To Do When You’ve Been In An Accident
The aftermath of an auto accident is usually confusing and chaotic. In times like these, it’s important to be emotionally prepared, not only for your state of mind, but for the protection of your rights.
The best thing to do if you’ve been involved in a car accident is:
- Remain calm
- Assess the damage
- Call the police
- Establish the facts
- Take pictures, document information
- Contact your insurance agent
- Do not discuss the accident too much
- Call (405) 896-3750
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
- If I’ve Been In An Auto Accident,
What Should I Do? Simply put, you should call the police, file an accident report, and make sure you are okay.
- What Should I Bring To My First Visit? You will need your new-patient form. Remember: insurance is not required. We can treat you even if you lack medical insurance.
- Is Surgery Involved? The short answer is: it depends. We will need to evaluate you first. However, we can say confidently that we have a great track record of treating patients without the need for surgery. More often than not, we can provide adequate auto accident injury care in Oklahoma City, non-surgically.
- Should I Expect Tests On The First Visit? You should expect tests on the first visit, but what kinds of tests will depend on a variety of factors. There are a number of diagnostic methods we provide, and can determine which are most appropriate on your first visit.
- Can We Determine My Required Treatment During The First Visit? We cannot absolutely promise this on the first visit. However, our diagnostic processes are comprehensive and thorough, and we very well may be able to determine your ideal treatment on the first visit.
- What If I Can’t Afford Immediate Evaluation? We understand the importance of getting medical treatment immediately following an accident, which is why we demand no up-front out-of-pocket payments. If you have been involved in an accident, we will provide auto accident injury care in Oklahoma City right away. We’ll worry about the payment details later.
- Where Is The Treatment Performed? We provide our services right from our facility, all in one convenient location.
What To Expect
Our auto accident injury care in Oklahoma City is focused, professional, and compassionate. We are dedicated to helping you get back to the things in life that truly matter – work, leisure, and family. At Accident Care and Treatment Center, Inc., we understand that this doesn’t just mean physical treatment. It also means compassion and kindness.
We will make sure, through learned diagnostic procedures, that you are not injured. And if you are, we will develop a specialized recovery plan that is ideal for your condition. All auto accidents are unique, and our Oklahoma City auto accident injury care is thus individually tailored for each unique case.
We will get you in ASAP. You don’t have to worry about the headaches that come with immediate payment or insurance details.