All in One Place
Comprehensive Auto-Injury Care, All in One Place
Avoid delays, red tape and visiting multiple locations.
When you’ve been injured in an automotive accident the care you receive makes a big difference. So does where you receive that care. Having your care in one place makes it convenient and easier for you.
Many accident victims are evaluated in one place, have blood tests in another, and have imaging studies performed in yet another. If medications and medical appliances or equipment are needed, then these victims will find themselves shuttling around to even more places. But not at Accident Care & Treatment Center, Inc.
All services in one location, backed by experience and know-how.
Accident Care & Treatment Center offers comprehensive care for auto injuries, all in one place. Here you’ll see a medical doctor, have your medical history taken, be examined, and have medical tests done. If you need imaging exams, we will conduct those here as well, along with any therapy or treatments. Should you need prescription medications, we’ll provide those, too.
With Accident Care and Treatment Center, you’ll not only get all your care in one place, but from the same team of experienced physicians and other medical professionals. The area’s leaders in medical care for auto injuries.
Helping you avoid delays and getting back to your life.
By providing all your care in one place, we prevent delays in testing and treatment associated with multiple providers and appointments. Here, we can order a test, have it performed, and receive and share the results in a fraction of the regular time.
If you want to learn more about our uniquely convenient and efficient care, evaluation, and treatment for auto-accident injuries, give us a call! You can also schedule an appointment over the phone or by using our easy online form.
Treatment for Auto Accident Injuries
Our auto accident injury services are tailored to each individual’s unique circumstances. This includes their own personal medical history, body type, age, and the nature of their auto accident injuries. Each one of these injuries has its own particular ramifications, many of which don’t manifest until days or even weeks after the event. The latent effect of many traffic accidents is why it is so important to seek medical treatment immediately following a car accident.
At Accident Care and Treatment Center, Inc., we understand the uniqueness of each case, which is why we cater our auto accident injury treatment to meet the needs of each individual. We also understand that one person may respond differently to the same form of therapy. Having been in the business since 1995, we have the experience and skills it takes to decide which form of therapy (or combination of therapies) is most appropriate for each individual and will yield the best short-term and long-term results.
Our medical doctors and other licensed medical practitioners are the professionals you can rely on, catering to each individual’s specific needs, concerns, and physical requirements. Our treatment for auto accident injuries incorporate a wide range of therapies to accommodate the varying nature of auto accidents and their possible effects.
Our therapeutic services include:
- Medication management: Medication is often necessary to curtail pain or help in the immediate recovery process following an accident. We can provide the medication you need from our dispensary in our office.
- Therapeutic ultrasound & phonophoresis: We take ultrasound beyond its common use as a strictly diagnostic method, using it to aid in the healing process as well. The high-frequency sound waves in ultrasound therapy can stimulate tissue and increase blood flow. We can use this form of therapy to expedite the healing process in specific areas of the body. It can also help with pain management as it reduces swelling. Phonophoresis also streamlines the delivery of medications via ultrasound.
- Exercise therapies: Exercise comes with a number of different health benefits, and these are particularly important when it comes to your treatment for auto accident injuries. Through this form of therapy we can help you increase your stamina, improve your range of motion, and build muscle, all to specifically speed up your recovery from certain auto injuries and their effects.
- Splints & braces: Over the years, we’ve seen it all, and we know how to mend the various sprains, strains, and fractures people sustain in auto accidents. Our experts are the professionals you can rely on for proper bracing and splinting.
- Physical therapy: Our professionally licensed physical therapists will develop the most appropriate routine for you in our gym. Our programs involve a unique combination of exercises and hands-on therapy. Physical therapy can accomplish many things, from pain relief to motion and flexibility improvement, all of which are crucial to the recovery from car accidents.
- Physiotherapy: We will develop a specific therapeutic plan that will streamline your recovery. Much like physical therapy, physiotherapy is a common method of treatment because it is so effective. We use physiotherapy in our treatment for auto accident injuries in Oklahoma for the majority of our patients.
- Traction: A less common therapy but still invaluable for certain cases, this is the process of straightening broken bones and relieving pressure, mainly in the spine.
- Myofascial release: Also referred to as MFR, this is a form of hands-on, soft tissue therapy that relaxes contracted muscles, improves circulation, and helps muscles naturally stretch. The term “myofascial” refers to the “fascia”, the tough, elastic connective tissue that encloses muscle tissue and connects it with other physical structures.
- Electrical muscle stimulation: This can prevent muscle atrophy, stop muscle spasms, and increase blood circulation.
- Strengthening & conditioning: Through this form of therapy we can help you improve your physical condition to the state it was in prior to your accident. Strengthening and conditioning will speed up your recovery process so you can get back to the things that truly matter.
- Massage therapy: One of the most enjoyable aspects of our treatment for auto accident injuries, our hands-on therapeutic massage will improve circulation, relax muscles, reduce pain, loosen tissue, and expedite your recovery.